Bailey Balls

It all started with the Kahlua balls I made a couple years ago. Then last year, I kicked the alcohol content up a notch with my boozy bourbon balls, which you could taste all the way down. This year? It’s all about the Bailey’s. These are a little closer in taste to the Kahlua balls, but since I left out the chopped chocolate, they are nice and smooth, and quite delicious along with a glass of Bailey’s on the rocks. Since it doesn’t take long to throw them together as well, they make an easy addition to any cookie & goodie tray. Enjoy!

In a large bowl, whisk together the crushed cookies, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. In a small bowl, whisk together the vanilla, syrup, Bailey’s, and coffee. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until the dough comes together.

Shape the dough into 1? balls. Roll them in the granulated sugar. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days to help develop the flavor. Makes about 20 balls.

Posted by on December 19, 2013.

Tags:

1. I just had my first bourbon ball last night and now I’m hooked! How could I have gone so long without boozy, sweet balls! I can’t wait to give this recipe a try!

by Tracy | Pale Yellow on Dec 19, 2013 at 9:22 pm

2. These sound dreamy!!

by Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar on Dec 19, 2013 at 11:43 pm

3. Wow…..these look delicious…..Hint…Hint!

by Mom R. on Dec 20, 2013 at 7:59 pm

4. Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas! These look delicious! I’m going to have to try them out this week for the Christmas festivities :)

by Stephanie @ Velez Delights on Dec 21, 2013 at 9:35 pm

5. Is it 3 cups plus 1/4 cup? Making these tonight

by Amanda on Dec 23, 2013 at 8:05 pm

6. I just mixed these up but they seem a little soft. Will the solidify or dry out a little after they sit a while? Did I do something wrong?

by Jodi on Dec 21, 2015 at 6:52 pm