50 Football Food Recipes

Are you ready for some football?? I am! In the past, I’ve always shared a recipe or two in early February to help get you ready for Super Bowl weekend…but this year, I thought to myself – why not put together a roundup of fun football food recipes at the start of the season? Since the regular season starts tomorrow, I’m doing exactly that. In the lists below, I’ve rounded up 50 of my favorite things to make during football season. Check out my Game Day board on Pinterest for even more inspiration from fellow bloggers – you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy.

Also, for the second year now, Michelle from Brown Eyed Baker and I are hosting an all-girl food blogger fantasy football league! Joining us are Jen from My Kitchen Addiction, Tracey from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures, Dara from Cookin’ Canuck, Marie from Meandering Eats, Elle from Elle’s New England Kitchen, and Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod, so be sure to follow their blogs as well for tons of great game day food throughout the season! Feel free to leave your favorite recipe(s) in the comments as well; I’m always looking for new things to try. Have a great week, and enjoy the first games of the season!

Appetizers

Main Dishes

Sides

Sweet Treats

Posted by on September 4, 2012.

Tags:

Categories: blog

1. These recipes look great! Thanks for making the list of awesome football foods.

by Jennifer on Sep 5, 2012 at 10:26 am

2. I’ll be making some of these soon-the recipes sound fantastic! I love football season!

by Marcia on Sep 5, 2012 at 11:41 am

3. Hard to believe it’s football season already, but I’ve got the first game of the season actually on the TV right now, so I guess I’d better get used to it. Love this roundup, Tracy. Some great stuff to reference here.

by Amber | Bluebonnets & Brownies on Sep 5, 2012 at 11:36 pm

4. Too yummy! Just in time for football season, yehaw!

by Authentic BJJ on Sep 6, 2012 at 11:56 am

5. What great recipes. I will be trying a bunch of them. Thanks for sharing.

by carolinaheartstrings on Sep 6, 2012 at 8:03 pm

6. Great roundup Tracy! Those sourdough beer pretzels need to happen here soon. I am so excited (and nervous) for this first full weekend of games 🙂

by Tracey on Sep 7, 2012 at 5:46 pm

7. Love your roundup! I’m so excited for football as well!

by Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker on Sep 9, 2012 at 4:57 pm

8. No other sport seems to attract so many fun recipes the way football does. Love the roundup, I’ll definitely be borrowing some recipes from here 🙂

by Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) on Sep 9, 2012 at 10:01 pm

9. Ooooh some great recipes in one place. YUM.

by Aimee @ ShugarySweets on Sep 10, 2012 at 6:34 pm

10. Sweet bacon chicken wraps. I can’t make them fast enough!

by Lisa@The Cutting Edge of Ordinary on Sep 11, 2012 at 4:41 pm

11. Oh, I’m sorry I missed this post until now… I’m loving all of the fun football recipes. And, I’m suddenly feeling quite hungry 🙂

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Sep 30, 2012 at 9:38 pm