Keurig K-Cup Ambassador, Year 2

Last year, I had a lot of fun as a Keurig K-Cup Ambassador. In light of my coffee addiction, it was a perfect match…so when I was asked to stay on for another year, of course I couldn’t refuse. I love Green Mountain Coffee, and would be extolling their virtues anyway! I’m already excited to share some great new things from Keurig this year, including their new Vitamin Burst Brew Over Ice K-cup packs, and a new travel mug that is virtually spill-proof, to be available in September. I received a mug to try out, and I’ve been taking it with me to the farmers market every week…I just love it; I never have to worry about spills, and it keeps my coffee nice and hot for hours!

Today, I have a special promo code for you: LUCKY1-8121 will give you 10% off storewide (excludes Café Express orders and eGift Certificates), and it is valid through August 8, 2012 on Green Mountain Coffee’s website. I’m thinking about stocking up on some Vitamin Burst Strawberry Pomegranate, and of course I have to order some of the new Sweet & Creamy iced coffee for the hubby.

How about you – do you have a coffee addiction? What’s your favorite cup of coffee?

Posted by on July 31, 2012.

Tags: , ,

Categories: blog

1. I’m actually drinking some Green Mt Keurig coffee right now (the Caramel Vanilla flavor, which I love because I can drink it black). Delish!

by Jenna on Jul 31, 2012 at 10:57 am

2. I do love coffee. I hadn’t used this machine until I had some business at my attorney’s office and they had one. I loved it!! I need to get one, I love all the flavors!

by Cathy @ Noble Pig on Aug 1, 2012 at 9:59 am

3. I adore the Kerig machine . I just ordered the Lake & Lodge by Green Mountain. Very smooth.

by Teri on Aug 1, 2012 at 11:25 am

4. Thanks for the code! I love my Keurig!

by Jennifer on Aug 1, 2012 at 11:29 am

5. I love, love, love my Keurig! I like a medium-dark roast in the morning, then an iced coffee in the afternoon. (and sometimes decaf in the evenings! I wonder what the life expectancy is on my Keurig!)

by Kim of Mo'Betta on Aug 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm

6. Awesome! I’ve been wanting one of these for a long time. I do espresso a lot, though, so I wish they made more espresso pods. But I know I’m going to cave and get one regardless at some point.

by Jen @ Savory Simple on Aug 2, 2012 at 5:08 pm

7. I need to be a coffee taste tester. Coffee is my life. Thanks for the post.

by carolinaheartstrings on Aug 5, 2012 at 7:33 pm

8. I’ve been considering a Keurig for awhile now, but I drink strong coffee. Like, REALLY strong. Like I buy espresso roast beans and still use much less water than you might expect strong…I can’t figure out if any of the K-cups would satisfy that.

by Lisa on Aug 16, 2012 at 12:46 pm