No-Bake Biscoff Cream Pie

I think this may have been the easiest pie I’ve ever made. Adapted from my no-bake SunButter cream pie, the biggest change (aside from swapping out the SunButter for Biscoff spread, of course) is that I left out the powdered sugar since the Biscoff spread itself is so sweet already…and so, that’s all the filling consists of: Biscoff and whipped cream, whipped together. Seriously easy, and since there’s no baking required, it’s the perfect dessert to make when you have guests arriving in a couple hours, to take to a spring celebration, or even for Easter dessert this year – especially if, like us, you tend to serve desserts that are somewhat on the lighter side following your Easter meal. Or, for all you Biscoff lovers out there, make it just because! It keeps well in the refrigerator for about a week, so you don’t have to worry about leftovers…if there are any!

For the crust:

For the filling:

To make the crust, combine the crushed graham crackers with the melted butter. Press into a 9″ pie pan and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.

To make the filling, first beat the whipping cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks just being to form. Then, beat in the Biscoff spread until well-combined.

Spoon the filling into the crust and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.

Chill 2-3 hours or until set before serving. Serve with additional whipped cream on top, if desired.

Posted by on March 27, 2012.

1. I could eat this whole pie. Seriously.

by Lauren from Lauren's Latest on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:29 am

2. I’m with Lauren. This looks amazing!!

by Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:32 am

3. I have a jar of Biscoff and two packages of the cookies in my pantry and whipping cream in my fridge right now. I’d say the universe is trying to tell me something… Looks delicious, can’t wait to try it!

by Stephanie on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:36 am

4. After reading so much from bloggers about Biscoff, I bought a jar when on vacation in Fla. (it’s not available in my area of Canada). Also bought Biscoff cookies which I’ve eaten; otherwise might have crushed them for the crust. Will try this for sure.

by Sandra J. on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:51 am

5. Whoa! The short ingredient list is blowing my mind, since it produces such a good-looking pie!

by Jenna on Mar 27, 2012 at 11:03 am

6. Lauren, I’ll duel you for rights to eat that whoooole delicious pie plate. Wow, love how easy this is!!

by Tara @ Chip Chip Hooray on Mar 27, 2012 at 11:21 am

7. No bake pies like this are the best! I am loving the look of this pie – easy and so tasty! Perfect.

by Colleen @ What's Baking in the Barbershop?! on Mar 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm

8. I seriously need to try this Biscoff stuff. It sounds sooo yummy!

by Katrina on Mar 27, 2012 at 1:25 pm

9. I’m thinking of trying this with that Speculoos Cookie Butter from Trader Joe’s for Easter…will let you know how it turns out!

by Jaime on Mar 27, 2012 at 3:31 pm

10. Oh my gosh, 4 ingredient pie, I love that! Yep, my family does lighter desserts for Easter too, I should bookmark this!

by Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) on Mar 27, 2012 at 8:05 pm

11. I need to get my hands on this biscoff spread soon!

by Elizabeth on Mar 28, 2012 at 9:46 am

12. So I just happened to buy a local company’s Spekuloos spread yesterday (Waffles & Dinges) – I think I know what I’m doing with it now.

by Amber | Bluebonnets & Brownies on Mar 28, 2012 at 10:55 am

13. I still have not yet gotten my hands on any Biscoff spread… But, I need to do that soon. Love the look of this pie (and the fact that it doesn’t require preheating the oven!)

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Mar 28, 2012 at 11:41 am

14. How about a chocolate graham or Oreo cookie/cracker crust? Trader Joe’s makes a chocolate bar with their specula’s spread inside….Bet that would be delicious–what do you think?

by AKM on Mar 28, 2012 at 1:59 pm

15. oops, should have said, “Speculoo’s”

by AKM on Mar 28, 2012 at 2:01 pm

16. ohhh, sounds wonderful! Might just drizzle a little melted chocolate on top, too!

by Lorie on Mar 28, 2012 at 2:33 pm

17. This looks really easy but I need to find out what Biscoff spread is before!!!

by Mireia on Mar 28, 2012 at 3:10 pm

18. I want a slice! Looks great!

by Maria on Mar 28, 2012 at 5:13 pm

19. I literally just tried biscoff for the first time this weekend, and I immediately bought a jar! This recipe looks so simple and yummy, I might make it this weekend. If the biscoff lasts that long…

by Sarah @ a Dash and a Pinch on Mar 28, 2012 at 5:35 pm

20. Oh my that is simple…love quick and easy desserts.

by Noble Pig - Cathy on Mar 28, 2012 at 5:41 pm

21. I want this pie – like right now. Amazing! I am such a fan of Biscoff Spread!

by Jamie | My Baking Addiction on Mar 28, 2012 at 7:05 pm

22. I gave up trying to find Biscoff spread locally and ordered from Amazon. It’s supposed to be here tomorrow. I will have to have one of these pies!

by Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen on Mar 28, 2012 at 11:34 pm

23. Oh my gosh how easy is that?! Love it.

by Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:05 am

24. The closest store that sold Biscoff WAS an hour away….now my local Wal-Mart is carrying it. SO dangerous to my waistline. I have bought several jars already on the pretense that they might stop carrying it. I also pretend that I’m buying it for my son – who can’t have nuts. But that’s a lie 😉 I see this pie in my future!

by Kim of Mo'Betta on Mar 29, 2012 at 8:20 am

25. Oh my gosh, yes yes yes! I want this pie so badly, but I gave up Biscoff for Lent. 🙁

Seriously, all of your Biscoff recipes look so good. I’m going to go on a Biscoff baking frenzy once Easter is over! 😛

by Erika - The Teenage Taste on Apr 2, 2012 at 7:14 am

26. Seriously? So simple and I can only imagine how delicious!

by shelly (cookies and cups) on Apr 2, 2012 at 8:48 am