Pomegranate White Chocolate Mousse Pie, Redux

Pomegranate White Chocolate Mousse Pie - 5

I know, I know – I’m kind of cheating today, because I’m not posting a new pie recipe. However, be assured that this was absolutely planned! Because this pie was such a huge hit during the holidays last year, I wanted to make sure that you had it in your arsenal for this year’s holiday celebrations. It doesn’t even require a pastry crust; I think it’s best served in a graham cracker crust (and again with the cheating, I’ll often use store-bought ones when I’m in a pinch). Also, I’ve updated the recipe from last year to call for two 9″ crusts, since many people commented that they had much more than a little filling left over. Now you can bring one pie to Thanksgiving and give another to a friend, bring it to an office party, or donate it to homeless shelter or food pantry. Head on over and get the recipe here: Pomegranate White Chocolate Mousse Pie. Enjoy!

Posted by on November 16, 2011.

Tags: , ,

1. I absolutely loves this pie – not only is it light and nontraditional its almost healthy so I don’t have to feel guilty (hey it has fruit in it!) haha! Beautiful pie 🙂

by Sandy on Nov 16, 2011 at 12:14 pm

2. This looks and sounds amazing…and such a unique recipe. I love quick and impressive desserts like this.

by Cookbook Queen on Nov 16, 2011 at 12:20 pm

3. I remember this one from last year… I have to give it a try!!

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Nov 16, 2011 at 1:08 pm

4. So glad you posted this again. I loved this the first time and hopefully some new people will get to try this!

by Katrina on Nov 16, 2011 at 8:19 pm

5. This looks amazing! It is always nice to have a non-traditional option available, and this looks fabulous!

by Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl on Nov 16, 2011 at 9:20 pm

6. So pretty and sounds incredible. I want a piece right now:)

by Raina on Nov 16, 2011 at 9:49 pm

7. I remember this pie! I think it’s fabulous. I love all things pomegranate.

by Jessica @ How Sweet on Nov 16, 2011 at 10:16 pm

8. I can’t wait to try it! I’m glad you re-posted it! 🙂

by BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} on Nov 17, 2011 at 1:07 am

9. This may be a silly question, but how do you get pomegranate juice? Can you get enough juice from a pomegranate to make this pie?

by Nikki on Nov 17, 2011 at 4:51 pm

10. Nikki – I usually buy pomegranate juice at the grocery store. If you want to make the juice yourself though, two pomegranates should yield approximately 1 cup of juice. Hope that helps!

by Tracy on Nov 18, 2011 at 12:26 pm