Gingerbread Bagels

Gingerbread Bagels - 8

Hey all! Today, I’m excited to be guest posting for the very lovely Lindsey of Gingerbread Bagels, whose recipes I am constantly bookmarking and adding to my to-make list. I feel like Lindsey and I are kindred spirits because we both have a passion for baking, and because we both like to blog recipes with step-by-step photos in the hopes that we can help both novice and skilled bakers alike. And of course, there’s the love for bagels! Head on over to Lindsey’s blog for the full post and recipe, and be sure to leave her some love!

***

Note: Many of you have e-mailed me or commented wondering why Lindsey’s blog has all but vanished from the Internet. Unfortunately though, I’m really not sure what happened to her blog myself. I e-mailed her to see if she is okay and what’s going on, but I haven’t received a response back. I also tried to contact her via Twitter and Facebook, but found that her profiles on both were removed. In any case, I’m sorry that I don’t have any answers for you, but if I do hear back from her, I will be sure let you know – I miss her and her blog very much, and I hope that she is well and that everything is okay.

Posted by on September 8, 2011.

Tags:

Categories: breads & pastries

1. I read your post and wanted to come over and tell you the bagels are lovely! I suspect Lindsey was THRILLED that you made them for her blog!

by Ann on Sep 9, 2011 at 1:36 am

2. Woo hoo! Excited for this recipe!

by Katrina on Sep 9, 2011 at 6:37 am

3. Good-looking bagels! I’m checking out your guest post right away.

by Jenna on Sep 9, 2011 at 11:20 am

4. Those look so fantastic and you make it look so easy!

by carolinaheartstrings on Sep 9, 2011 at 4:01 pm

5. The bagels sound and look great! I really like your new fall header, too! :)

by Mary Ann on Sep 10, 2011 at 2:43 am

6. Wow, these look (and sound) great!
    Perfect Fall food.

by sarah@spinach and spice on Sep 10, 2011 at 7:57 am

7. What happened to her blog? I can’t find her anywhere! I was following her forever and then poof…she’s gone and so are all of her recipes. :(

by Bakingwithmelissa on Nov 20, 2012 at 11:23 pm

8. Melissa – Unfortunately, I’m really not sure what happened to Lindsey’s blog. I e-mailed her to see if she’s okay and what’s going on, but haven’t received a response back. I also tried her Twitter and Facebook, but found that her profiles on both were removed. Anyway, I’m sorry that I don’t have any answers for you. If I do hear back from her though, I’ll be sure let you know – I miss her and her blog very much as well! :-(

by Tracy on Nov 21, 2012 at 1:06 am