Keurig Brew-Over-Ice and Donut House Coffee

As I’ve mentioned before, I have a bit of a coffee addiction…and once I was introduced to the wonders of the Keurig brewing system and the guarantee of a hot cup of coffee every morning, often times while running out the door, it’s safe to say that I’ve developed a bit of an addiction to my Keurig as well. That’s why I’m excited to be a Keurig K-Cup Ambassador, because what better way to share the love?

Keurig Brew Over Ice

Not too long after my first post about the ambassador program in June, a second shipment arrived on my doorstep, and it was filled with a variety of Brew Over Ice K-Cup portion packs: Nantucket Blend and French Vanilla iced coffees, and Half and Half and Sweet Raspberry iced teas. I naturally gravitated toward the french vanilla, while the hubby went for the sweet lemon tea. The timing was perfect, because we then proceeded to have a stretch of about three weeks where the weather was nothing but hot and humid. While I love my iced coffee, I got totally hooked on the half lemonade and half iced tea, too. I was actually starting to worry that we might wear out our Keurig with how many times a day we were using it…but it hummed along, brewing our iced drinks like a champ!

Keurig Donut House

Now, summer is coming to and end and the weather is turning slightly cooler, and I can feel fall in the air. Fall is my favorite time of the year, with its cool, crisp mornings, leaves crunching underfoot, jeans and sweatshirts, football, and a cozy home filled with the warmth of something in the oven and a hot cup of coffee or hot cocoa. That’s why I was so delighted last week to see a new shipment of coffee on my doorstep after we got home from a camping trip with family, which was filled with a variety of Donut House coffees. It was especially timely because we had spent the last morning of our trip packing up in the rain, so upon returning home and unpacking our wet tent, wet clothes, and wet everything else, curling up with a blanket and a hot cup of Chocolate Glazed Donut coffee was perfection in my book. And the good news is, I get to share some of that perfection with you!

From now until September 25th, the code AM0014-3596 will give you 15% off anything from the greenmountain.com store, as well as free standard shipping (no minimum purchase) on your order. I’m personally excited for the seasonal pumpkin spice flavor to become available again! How about you? What flavor have you been wanting to try?

Posted by on August 31, 2011.

Tags: , ,

Categories: blog

1. Someone picked one of these up for us off our wedding registry… I can’t wait!!

by Sweet Bella Roos on Aug 31, 2011 at 10:28 am

2. I love the Island Coconut!

by Katie D. on Aug 31, 2011 at 10:34 am

3. Why have I not bought a Keurig yet? All those flavors sound soooo good!

by Tammie on Aug 31, 2011 at 11:28 am

4. I love the pumpkin spice. Delightful. Iced or hot.

by carolinaheartstrings on Aug 31, 2011 at 3:42 pm

5. I want to become an ambassador too! I love my coffee! Looking forward to pumpkin as well!

by Cora on Sep 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm

6. I really think I need a cocktail umbrella for my morning coffee. It really sets the tone. 🙂

by Casey@Good. Food. Stories. on Sep 1, 2011 at 12:51 pm

7. I (finally!) got a Keurig a few weeks ago, and I love, love, love it! Going to head over and see about using that discount – I’ve been buying my K-cups at TJ Maxx, believe it or not ($7.99) for a box of 16 – only problem is they don’t always have them, and never much variety. Thanks for posting and “feeding” my newest addiction 😉

by Kim of Mo'Betta on Sep 1, 2011 at 4:19 pm

8. Glad to see a post about the brew over ice K-cups. Saw them at work (Target) and was thinking about picking up a couple boxes this week (buy three boxes and get a $5 giftcard-yay) but hadn’t heard anyone’s experience with the iced cups. I adore the pumpkin spice and dark magic myself. Keurig is one of the best inventions ever.

by Angela Watts on Sep 2, 2011 at 12:17 am

9. I need one of these.

by Katrina on Sep 2, 2011 at 6:21 am

10. We have been enjoying some of the brew over ice cups at our place… I am mildly obsessed with my faux-lattes from the Keurig. I’ve also been a bit more jittery than usual. 🙂

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Sep 2, 2011 at 9:20 am

11. I love the raspberry iced tea, but I’m also a vanilla coffee fan, but only if it’s iced. I don’t like hot flavored coffee. I’m weird. My Keurig machine is acting wonky and I need a new one, but it’s such a fantastic invention.

by Amy @ A Little Nosh on Sep 3, 2011 at 3:32 pm

12. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

by Reuben Hankinson on Sep 16, 2011 at 10:18 am

13. I really think I need a cocktail umbrella for my morning coffee. Thanks for sharing your information.

by ceser on Aug 6, 2014 at 3:15 am