Lunchbox-Friendly Recipes for Kids

Mini SunButter, Granola, and Fruit Parfait

When Kimberly of The Food Allergy Mom contacted me to see if I’d be interested in guest posting for her, I was absolutely thrilled! And then, I promptly got buried in the busyness of summer and forgot all about it for the next several weeks – ugh. Fortunately, Kimberly is as sweet as pie, and she sent me a reminder, which I labeled, starred, and organized in every way possible so that I didn’t lose it again. So today, I’m (finally) over at Kimberly’s blog offering some lunchbox-friendly recipes for kiddos with allergies, since it’s never too early to start getting ready for back-to-school! Head on over to check out the full post, and make sure to leave her some love!

Posted by on July 22, 2011.

Tags:

Categories: lunch

1. This is such an awesome idea!

by Katrina on Jul 22, 2011 at 3:15 pm

2. You are too sweet! Thank you, again, for coming up with such a wonderful, heartfelt post for food allergy families!

by The Food Allergy Mom on Jul 22, 2011 at 4:56 pm

3. This will be very helpful to many moms!

by Maris (In Good Taste) on Jul 22, 2011 at 5:49 pm

4. All of these look great!

by Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. on Jul 23, 2011 at 9:40 pm

5. Great post. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing those. Come over and visit us today. We have a wonderful grilled squash recipe.

by carolinaheartstrings on Jul 25, 2011 at 1:36 pm

6. Summer has totally gotten away from me too! Man where is it going!!

by stephchows on Jul 25, 2011 at 8:38 pm