Margarita Bars

Margarita Bars - 2

Are you ready for Memorial Day? Today, I’m excited to be guest posting for one of my best bloggie friends, Amber of Bluebonnets and Brownies, while she is off on a week-long vacation with her hubby in the Florida Keys. Amber is a Texas girl, and her Tex-Mex and Southern comfort food recipes always leave me drooling…so, I’m hoping to return the favor with these margarita bars for Memorial Day. Head on over to Amber’s blog for the full post and recipe, and make sure to leave her some love. And, have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Posted by on May 29, 2011.

Tags:

1. This picture is awesome so I am on my way over!

by Maris(In Good Taste) on May 29, 2011 at 10:19 am

2. Oh my goodness do these bars look incredible! I’m on my way to check out your guest post. 🙂

by Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels on May 29, 2011 at 11:33 am

3. These sound so lovely. Beautiful recipe!

by Katrina on May 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm

4. These bars are so pretty I will go check them out over at Blueberries 🙂

by marla {family fresh cooking} on May 29, 2011 at 11:21 pm

5. I meant “bluebonnets” 😉

by marla {family fresh cooking} on May 29, 2011 at 11:22 pm

6. oh so pretty

by jennifurla on May 30, 2011 at 8:15 pm

7. Looks fabulous! I’m heading over to save the recipe right now:)

by Lucy @ The Sweet Touch on May 31, 2011 at 8:56 am

8. That picture is making my mouth water. YUM!!! Cannot wait to try it.

by carolinaheartstrings on May 31, 2011 at 3:32 pm

9. Saw these on Amber’s site, but I had to leave a quick comment to let you know that they look FABULOUS 🙂

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Jun 1, 2011 at 4:08 pm

10. Oh my. How magnificent! I’m looking for some tequila and triple sec now!! Will be making these for my next party for sure! THANK YOU!!!!!

by jess? on Jun 3, 2011 at 6:56 am