Nutella Cupcakes

Triple Nutella Cupcakes - 1

You may have noticed that I’ve been on a bit of a nutella kick lately ever since discovering its wonders about a month ago. Well, that nutella kick continues today, and I am super excited to be guest posting for one of my very favorite bloggers, Kristan of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen! Her blog is filled to the brim with dangerous (in a good way) desserts and hilarious humor, so be sure to add her blog to your stalking, er, I mean reading list. For the full post and recipe, head on over to Kristan’s blog!

Posted by on May 15, 2011.

1. I’m ok with this kick, that’s for sure! Keep it up! 🙂

by Katrina on May 16, 2011 at 12:12 am

2. They look yummy! Love Nutella. Will check out the recipe:)

by Raina on May 16, 2011 at 9:27 am

3. I do believe I need a couple of these for breakfast purty please!! Lordy those look nummy.

by Tickled Red on May 16, 2011 at 9:47 am

4. Beautiful colour combinations, the brown and the blues…!

My first time on your blog. Love your work.

by Anita Menon on May 16, 2011 at 1:07 pm

5. Those look incredible. I cannot even keep Nutella in the house. I will literally eat the whole jar.

by carolinaheartstrings on May 16, 2011 at 3:45 pm

6. They’re so beautiful! Not too beautiful to eat though, I bet. 🙂

by Christina @ This Woman Cooks! on May 16, 2011 at 4:48 pm

7. Thanks again for the guest post, sweetie pie!! Your cupcakes look AMAZING and I think your post was hilarious!!

Did you know that I have major grandma aspirations? I cross stitch, embroider, and crochet. And when I was a kid…Murder She Wrote was my favorite show. So…no granny hating here!!

by Cookbook Queen on May 16, 2011 at 5:32 pm

8. You are so talented! These are gorgeous and I bet very delicious!

by Maris (In Good Taste) on May 16, 2011 at 6:23 pm

9. I’ve been wanting to incorporate Nutella into my cupcakes. Thanks for the inspiration. These look so good!

by Monica on May 16, 2011 at 8:03 pm

10. I saw these over on Kristan’s site, but I wanted to stop by here, too… They look AMAZING!

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on May 16, 2011 at 9:13 pm

11. Your cupcakes are gorgeous! The piping is just perfect. I’m a huge Nutella fan so I would gladly eat a dozen of these! 🙂

by Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels on May 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm

12. These little cupcakes look awesome – I will go check out your guest post now 🙂

by marla {family fresh cooking} on May 16, 2011 at 10:50 pm

13. Beautiful swirls and Nutella is a great add-on for cupcakes.

by Angie's Recipes on May 17, 2011 at 12:08 am

14. I made these a few days ago and they were delicious. Thanks for the recipe!

by Karen (Cooking with Karen) on May 19, 2011 at 2:58 pm

15. Made these yesterday and they are my new fav!!! Tried to get the recipe again today, but I cannot get on Kristan’s blog, it says there is an error on Google???? Can you post the recipe on your blog so I can have it? Thanks!!

by Carla on Jul 5, 2011 at 10:21 am

16. Carla – So glad you like them!! Kristan was moving her blog to a different host, so her blog was down for a bit. It’s back online now though, so you should be able to get the recipe again! Thanks for your patience!

by Tracy on Jul 7, 2011 at 1:03 pm