Cadbury Mini Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cadbury Mini Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies - 3

Today, I’m excited to be guest posting for another fellow upstate NY food blogger – Liz of Little Bitty Bakes! To read the full post and recipe, head on over to Liz’s sweet blog. Her site is filled with delicious desserts, as well as main dishes, sides, snacks, and of course, cookies! Be sure to stay a while and take a look around…and make sure to leave her some comment love too!

Posted by on April 14, 2011.

Tags:

1. These are my absolute favorite candy in the world. I love a thin crisp cookie -these look to die for!

by d.liff @ yellEBELLYboo on Apr 14, 2011 at 9:55 am

2. So much fun!

by Shaina on Apr 14, 2011 at 11:14 am

3. Cool! I’ll check out your guest post right away. =)

by Jenna on Apr 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm

4. These are my favorite spring/Easter candy!! I stock up on these and gain 10 pounds every year. Okay the weight is pure exaggeration but these cookies look wonderful. Gonna go tell Liz that.

by Farrah on Apr 14, 2011 at 12:48 pm

5. Oh you are kidding. I love this idea. Cannot wait to try them. they look fantastic.

by carolinaheartstrings on Apr 14, 2011 at 12:55 pm

6. Brilliant! One question: How do I stop myself from eating all of the mini-eggs before adding them to the dough?

by Adam on Apr 14, 2011 at 1:26 pm

7. Mini eggs are my all time favorite easter treat. I would never think to cookie them up! Thank goodness I have you :)

by Katrina on Apr 14, 2011 at 2:25 pm

8. Oh, Cadbury Mini Eggs are the best things around, aren’t they?

And Adam—for recipes like this, it’s best to buy two bags.

by sophistimom on Apr 14, 2011 at 3:11 pm

9. OMG! My dad is going to die when I make these for him!!! He always has my mom practically buy out the store every Spring!! Thx for sharing!!!

by Sweet Bella Roos on Apr 14, 2011 at 4:17 pm

10. These look so good – - I wonder why I never thought of adding the Cadbury mini eggs into cookies! I agree with Adam about eating the eggs before they make it into the dough – I guess I’ll need to buy extra.

by Patty H. on Apr 14, 2011 at 9:08 pm

11. I love anything that’s got cadbury mini eggs in them! I’m headed over to check out the recipe.

by Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen on Apr 15, 2011 at 1:02 am

12. Excited and off to check out the post! I haven’t bought ANY easter candy this year and am starting to feel a bit..like the grinch who stole Easter.

by Joanne on Apr 16, 2011 at 7:29 am

13. It is my childhoold dream’s cookies – having to eat cookies and egg candies at the same time… :-)

by bake in paris on Apr 18, 2011 at 7:28 am

14. Your photos are gorgeous and the cookies look really good! :)

by Holly on Apr 18, 2011 at 9:08 am

15. love this idea. so creative. this is exactly what I’m going to do with my left over cadbury mini eggs.

by naomi on Apr 19, 2011 at 11:13 pm

16. Those look so delicious!
    I love baking cookies and my kids love eating them

by naomikrauss@internetbusinessstrategies.org on May 30, 2011 at 11:14 pm

17. This is great for our picnic this weekend. My kids will surely love cookies!

by atasha18@fireproofsafesshop.com on Jun 6, 2011 at 6:15 am