Baked Doughnuts with Cinnamon-Sugar

Baked Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnuts - 1

Today, I am very excited to be guest posting for Michelle over at her amazing blog, Brown Eyed Baker! To read the full post and recipe, head on over to Michelle’s site. Her blog is filled with sinfully sweet treats, as well as equally delicious beverages, main dishes, and side dishes too, so make sure to take a look around while you’re there!

Posted by on March 29, 2011.

Tags:

1. YUM! these looks incredible!!

by Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. on Mar 29, 2011 at 9:45 am

2. I’m going to make these for my kids for an after school snack today! Hopefully, I’ll reach Rock Mom status because of it.

by Karenpie on Mar 29, 2011 at 12:22 pm

3. These look so wonderful. I am heading on over now!

by carolinaheartstrings on Mar 29, 2011 at 12:49 pm

4. Those doughnuts look so flavor. Delicious! That is my favorite

Cheers,

Rosa

by Rosa on Mar 29, 2011 at 2:02 pm

5. On my way over

by jennifurla on Mar 29, 2011 at 8:22 pm

6. How can I possibly resist?! Headed over there right now! :)

by Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles on Mar 29, 2011 at 9:44 pm

7. I freaked out when I saw this on BEB! These look so yummy.

by Katrina on Mar 30, 2011 at 7:16 am

8. I’ll go check it out, I just wanted to say you have a beautiful blog here :)

by Ben on Mar 30, 2011 at 12:30 pm

9. These look wonderful! I’m off to the Brown Eyed Baker =o)

by Erin @ Making Memories on Mar 30, 2011 at 1:15 pm

10. These look terrific. I love a good fried doughnut over all others (okay except maybe a really good boston cream) but if I can make something at home and I don’t have to break out a gallon of oil it, I feel much better the next day… and with far fewer burn marks :) .

by Adam on Mar 30, 2011 at 8:01 pm

11. I love Michelle’s blog and I ADORED your guest posts. Who knew baked donuts could look so…sinfully delicious!

by Joanne on Mar 31, 2011 at 7:23 am

12. Those look amazing. Looking forward to your post.

by Raina on Mar 31, 2011 at 7:10 pm

13. I made these with my kids yesterday and they are FABULOUS. Like, really, really fabulous! Thanks Tracy! And my kids thank you too.

by Karenpie on Mar 31, 2011 at 7:26 pm