Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild Smoothie, My Way

When hubby and I travel, we often find ourselves in the vicinity of a Jamba Juice. Of course, we always have to go, since we both love their smoothies and wish that Jamba Juice would get their act together and open up a shop near us! Alas, they have yet to grant our request, so when I was craving my favorite smoothie the other day, I decided that I’d just have to whip up my own at home. Using the description on their website, which said that the Strawberries Wild smoothie is a “creamy blend of apple-strawberry juice, strawberries, bananas, nonfat frozen yogurt & ice,” I created this recipe. It’s easy, refreshing, and healthy; no extra sugar is required. Try it today!

Throw all the ingredients together in your blender…

…and blend until smooth!

Posted by on March 25, 2010.

Categories: drinks

1. Yum, I love Jamba Juice!

by Amber on Mar 25, 2010 at 9:16 am

2. That sounds so good to me right now! Looks delicious.

by Jessica @ How Sweet on Mar 25, 2010 at 9:18 am

3. Yum. We love smoothies around here! I’ve never been to a Jamba Juice before but, I’m sure I’d love it. 🙂

by G. on Mar 25, 2010 at 9:40 am

4. Looks soooo good!

by Maria on Mar 25, 2010 at 9:56 am

5. Love a slush made with bananas and strawberries.

by Michelle on Mar 25, 2010 at 10:12 am

6. Delicious and nutritious..yum!

by Raina @ The Garden of Yum on Mar 25, 2010 at 10:57 am

7. That’s my favorite flavor at Jamba Juice too! My problem with recreating it at home is that I don’t keep straws at home. Half the fun of drinking a smoothie is using a straw.

by Cupcake Activist on Mar 25, 2010 at 12:06 pm

8. Mmm! This looks like the perfect accompaniment to a fresh baked muffin for breakfast. I love, love, love fresh smoothies and often need new fruit-mixing inspiration. Good work, I can’t wait to head to the farmer’s market this weekend to scoop up some fresas and give this a whirl.

by Jelli on Mar 25, 2010 at 2:19 pm

9. This looks great! I haven’t been to Jamba Juice in a long time. I’m going to bookmark this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

by Memoria on Mar 25, 2010 at 3:35 pm

10. I’ve never heard of Jamba Juice, but this smoothie looks sooooo good! *slurp*

by Christine on Mar 25, 2010 at 4:41 pm

11. We love smoothies here (and never add sweetener to ours). Hubby was on his way home so I asked him to stop and get apple juice. I have everything else. Now I can hardly wait until dinner time!!!
    The Jamba Juice smoothie that I make all the time is the Peanut Butter Moo’d.

by CJ on Mar 25, 2010 at 7:13 pm

12. Yum! I never go to Jamba Juice, even though I love them! This looks fantastic!

by Kitty on Mar 26, 2010 at 3:57 pm

13. Ahh this looks perfect for summer 🙂

by Avanika (Yumsilicious Bakes) on Apr 8, 2010 at 8:20 am

14. We love smoothies here (and never add sweetener to ours). Hubby was on his way home so I asked him to stop and get apple juice. I have everything else. Now I can hardly wait until dinner time!!!
    The Jamba Juice smoothie that I make all the time is the Peanut Butter Moo’d.

by Michelle on Apr 19, 2010 at 4:42 pm

15. This looks great! I haven’t been to Jamba Juice in a long time. I’m going to bookmark this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

by Amy on Apr 23, 2010 at 12:52 am