More Blog Love

Yesterday, I received the Happy 101 Award from the lovely Diane over at Created by Diane. Then this morning, I received the same award from Sarah of Maison Cupcake!  I was flattered and think this is a really fun award, so I wanted to spread the love too.

The rules are:

1. Copy the award image into a post.
  2. List 10 things that make you happy.
  3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
  4. Put in a link to their blogs.
  5. Notify the award receivers.
  6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.

First, here are ten things that make me happy:

1. My hubby
  2. Spending time with both of our families
  3. Hanging out with the girls and baking, getting pedicures, and contemplating the mysteries of the universe
  4. Our kitty, especially when he snuggles up next to me on the couch
  5. June and July, when the days are long and the weather is warmer
  6. Going for walks
  7. Going out for coffee to talk and relax
  8. Sewing
  9. Giving people presents
  10. Long, hot baths after stressful days

And in no particular order, here are ten bloggers whose blogs make me happy!

1. Jen at My Kitchen Addiction
  2. Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod
  3. Karen at Small Town Runner
  4. Shelly at Cookies and Cups
  5. Cassie at How to Eat a Cupcake
  6. Faithy at The Amateur Baker
  7. Christine at The Happily Ever After
  8. Jen at Maple n’ Cornbread
  9. Meg at Meg Kat
  10. Miss Dot at Saving the World One Cupcake at a Time
  11. Dorothy at Kitchen Koala

(Yes, I know there’s eleven, but I couldn’t help it. Sorry.)

Thank you all for always brightening up my day! Also, check back here to see other bloggers I love!

Posted by on January 12, 2010.

Tags:

Categories: blog

1. I so agree….great, great blogs! I’m off to check out the ones that are new to me.

by bridget {bake at 350} on Jan 12, 2010 at 11:56 am

2. Awww, thanks! I’ll spread the love later this week.

by Small Town Runner Karen on Jan 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm

3. Thanks for the shout-out!

I love you list and can’t wait to check new ones (to me)

by Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} on Jan 12, 2010 at 1:12 pm

4. Thanks so much! These awards are so special! It’s so great to “meet” so many fun girls in the blogging world!

by shelly (cookies and cups) on Jan 12, 2010 at 2:25 pm

5. I love your list! It’s not June or July but I’m about to enjoy a hot bath. I will enjoy checking out these new blogs.

by Sarah, Maison Cupcake on Jan 12, 2010 at 3:58 pm

6. Aww… thank you so much, Tracy. I’m so flattered! 😀

I’m looking forward to visiting the other blogs in the list… they sure sound yummy just by their titles!

by Christine on Jan 12, 2010 at 5:14 pm

7. Thanks!! 😀

by Cassie Baker on Jan 12, 2010 at 6:41 pm

8. Thanks for the award! I couldn’t remember if I came here to thank you or not…that’s what I get for working on my blog during lunch break! 🙂

by Dorothy on Jan 12, 2010 at 7:20 pm

9. Thanks so much for passing the award to me! You’re so sweet! 🙂

by faithy on Jan 12, 2010 at 9:46 pm

10. Thanks so much for the award! You’re too sweet 🙂 Love your list of 10 things that make you happy!

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Jan 12, 2010 at 10:33 pm

11. Hey Tracy!
    I checked out HBin5 badge over there and I’m in – thanks for the link! I can’t wait to get the book and start going for it. Hopefully it’s at Costco tomorrow . . .

by Karen on Jan 13, 2010 at 12:24 am

12. How lovely of you! Thank you so much for this award! I’m totally flattered. Made me smile from ear to ear!! I love reading your blog, too. Keep up the fantastic work!

by Miss Dot on Jan 13, 2010 at 4:10 am

13. Your finale pictures (especially the cheesecake from earlier in the week) and your yummy recipes make me happy! And the extra calories make me warm for the winter… 🙂

by Sarah on Jan 14, 2010 at 12:51 pm

14. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! So happy to brighten your day 🙂 🙂 🙂 You have brightened mine!

by Jennifer on Jan 19, 2010 at 9:39 am