Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap

The other day I realized that I haven’t posted very many lunch recipes. I guess that’s because I’m usually making lunches as fast as I can in the morning, so I don’t put a whole lot of thought into them. This one is a little different, though. I had been thinking about this wrap about a week before I made it, so I made sure that when I went grocery shopping, I bought everything I needed to make it. It’s still quick to assemble in the morning, because I can prepare the chicken and bacon the night before. If you’re looking to spice up your lunch a bit, give this a try!

First, cut the chicken into small pieces. I threw mine into the frying pan to cook with some olive oil and fresh rosemary left over from this tart.

When the chicken is done, remove any rosemary still in the pan, and then cook the strips of bacon in the same frying pan. Make sure it gets nice and crispy, and then drain it on a paper towel. Crumble it into small pieces.

Dice the tomato and shred the lettuce. Get some pepperjack cheese ready, as spicy as you can handle…

…and some fresh parmesan cheese, too.

Set one of the spinach wraps on a plate, and then sprinkle some of the chicken, bacon, and tomato on top. Shred the cheeses over the top also, and then pour on some of the dressing.

Top with the lettuce.

Fold up the wrap burrito-style, and lunch is ready! If you need to transport the wraps, stick some toothpicks in them to hold them secure.

Posted by on August 18, 2009.

Tags: , ,

Categories: lunch

1. Sounds like a really great wrap, and a perfect lunch!

by Carrie on Aug 18, 2009 at 4:10 pm

2. Sounds so delicious! It reminds me of something I would order at a cafe for lunch… so much cheaper to make at home!

by Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on Aug 18, 2009 at 4:31 pm

3. This looks SOOOO good! I love rosemary1

by Jen @ MaplenCornbread on Aug 18, 2009 at 10:16 pm

4. That sounds great! I used to order chicken/bacon wraps from the cafe on my college campus all the time but I haven’t had one since I graduated! I could really go for one now though :)

by Hillary on Aug 19, 2009 at 1:51 am

5. Yes…can I place my order for lunch now? ;)

by Bridget {Bake at 350} on Aug 19, 2009 at 11:07 am

6. Substitute Caesar or Italian dressing for the ranch, and I’m all over that. YUM! I’ll be putting these on my “must make for lunch” list.

by Kelly on Aug 20, 2009 at 11:25 am

7. Wow! I wish I had one of these for lunch today. Perfection!

by LilSis on May 5, 2010 at 11:15 am

8. I love chicken, bacon and ranch together. This wrap sounds fantastic!

by Michelle {Brown Eyed Baker} on May 5, 2010 at 2:46 pm

9. I love the lettuce photo – great colors! I would be quite happy to sit down to this kind of lunch every day of the week.

by Cookin' Canuck on May 5, 2010 at 3:59 pm

10. This looks delicious! I’d have that for lunch any day of the week.

by Maggy on May 5, 2010 at 11:36 pm

11. I added dried cherries to mine and it was a nice addition. gave it a little bit of sweetness. great recipe btw! :D

by kayleigh on May 11, 2010 at 8:41 pm

12. This sandwich looks so fresh and tasty. I would love to have one of these wraps for lunch today!

by Jen @ How To: Simplify on May 13, 2010 at 11:49 am